Precision On-Site Bridge Repair
and Machining Services for Bridge & Moveable Structure Customers
- Bearing Journal & Trunnions
- Planetary (rotating orbital) Machining On-Site Without Shaft Rotation
- Straight or Curved Rack Mounting Surfaces
- Web Faces and Bores
- Gears and Gearboxes
- Portable Machining: Milling, Drilling, Boring
- In-Shop New Construction
- Precision Laser Measurement & Inspection
- Bascule, Lift, Swing and all Moveable Types
- Fixed Span
- R-Stamp Certified Welding
- CNC Machining for Custom Part Manufacturing
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of on-site field machining, alignment & measurement services that In-Place Machining Company offers our customers in the Bridge & Moveable Structure industry.
Our dedicated workforce of skilled engineers, machinists, welders and alignment technicians, working with our huge inventory of specialized equipment and instrumentation, makes it possible for IPM to accommodate any customer requirement, from planned maintenance or modernization to emergency break-downs. And we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most responsive, and uniquely innovative portable machining services in the industry.
Whether you have a new installation, small repair, or a massive modernization project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to stretch your budget dollars and get you back in service quickly, In-Place… Any Place in the World.