On-Site Precision Machining & Welding Services
- Precision Machining: Refurbish Bearing Journals, Thrust Faces, and Hydrogen Seals
- Planetary machining (rotating orbital) without Shaft Rotation
- Portable Lathes
- Turbine, Generator and Pump Case Boring
- Turbine and Generator Rotor Bore Honing, Over Boring, & Bottle Boring
- Foundation and Sole Plate Machining
- Turbine Case Horizontal Joint Machining & Lapping
- Stud Removal and Hole Repair (Machining and/or EDM)
- Flange Machining, Pipe Cutting and Prepping
- Valve Repair and Valve Seat Removal / Installation
- Seal strip machining
- R-Stamp Certified Pressure Vessel Welding
- Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair
- Complete Outage Support with On-Site Machine Shops
- Optical, Coupling, Laser, and Laser Tracker Measurement & Alignment
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of precision machining services that In-Place Machining Company offers our fossil and nuclear power producing customers.
Power plants are a prime example of an industry requiring the specialized services that only on-site precision machining can provide. Whether it be an emergency situation or a planned outage, power plants world-wide rely on the expert service and experience of In-Place Machining Company. IPM has designed, built, and now maintains the world’s largest dedicated inventory of specialized on-site field machining systems.
Whether you have a small repair or a massive modernization project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to minimize downtime and stretch your budget dollars. Next time a problem threatens your production, In-Place Machining Company can help get you back on-line, In-Place… Any Place in the World.