With In-Situ Machining & Welding Services
- In-Situ Vertical or Horizontal Bearing Journal and Seal Machining
- Planetary (Rotating Orbital) In-Situ Machining Without Rotating the Shaft
- Portable Lathes for Turbine and Generator Shaft Machining
- In-Situ Machining, Grinding, Honing & Polishing
- Bearing Journals, Seal Areas, and Thrust Runners
- Manufacture, Install, and Machine Bearing Journal Sleeves
- Stationary Wear Ring, Seal Ring, and Facing Plate Machining, In-Situ
- Wicket Gate Line Boring
- Runner and Headcover Machining (Stationary or Rotating)
- Cavitation Weld Repair with or w/o the Runner Installed
- Gate & Ball Valve Machining and Lapping
- Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair
- Optical, Laser, and Laser Tracker Measurement & Alignment
- R-Stamp Certified Welding
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of in-situ machining, welding, alignment & measurement services that In-Place Machining Company offers our hydro power customers.
At IPM we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most responsive, and uniquely innovative on-site field machining services in the industry. Whether you have a small repair or a multi-unit modernization project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to minimize downtime and stretch your budget dollars.
Next time a problem threatens your production, In-Place Machining Company can help get you back on-line, In-Place… Any Place in the World.