With Precision On-Site Field Machining & Alignment Services
- Straight and tapered bearing journal repair
- Planetary (rotating orbital) shaft repair
- Portable Roll Grinding
- Flame Spray Metallizing
- Precision Laser, Optical, and Laser Tracker Alignment & Measurement
- Calendar Stack Way-Repair
- Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair
- R-Stamp certified pressure vessel welding repairs
- Portable machining (Milling, Drilling, Boring, Facing)
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of on-site field machining, alignment and measurement services that In-Place Machining Company offers our customers in the Pulp, Paper and Packaging industries.
At In-Place Machining Company, we focus on providing the best, and most comprehensive portable on-site field machining and measurement available.
Our dedicated workforce of skilled engineers, machinists, welders and alignment technicians, working with our huge inventory of specialized equipment and instrumentation makes it possible for IPM to accommodate any customer requirement, from planned maintenance or modernization to emergency break-downs. And we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most responsive, and uniquely innovative on-site field machining services in the industry.
Whether you have a small repair or a massive modernization project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to minimize down-time and stretch your budget dollars. Next time a problem threatens your production, In-Place Machining Company can help get you back on-line, In-Place… Any Place in the World.