With Precision On-Site Field Machining Services
- Refurbish Crankpins and Engine Main Journals w/o Major Disassembly
- Field machining of Engine and Pump Foundations
- Rudder Post and Pintle Bore On-Site Alignment and Machining
- Propulsion Shaft Journals and Thrust Faces
- Cylinder Boring and Sleeving
- Rudder Taper Machining
- Stern Tube and Strut Boring
- Permanently Fix Cracks with Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair
- Engine Crankpins and Engine Main Journals Refurbished In-Place
- ABS, BV, DNV, Korean Register, Lloyd’s & RINA Certified
- Certified Welding
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of field machining services that In-Place Machining Company offers our Marine and Offshore customers.
For over 35 years we have been the maritime industry’s primary source for precision on-site and on-board machining. Our skilled technicians work worldwide on-shore, off-shore, or on voyage repairs. If you are an owner, agent, insurer, shipyard operator or manufacturer, In-Place Machining Company is your reliable and dependable source for on-site field machining In-Place… Any Place In The World.