New and Improved Website to Better Serve Our Customers
August 31, 2011 – In-Place Machining Company, a worldwide leader in providing specialized machining, welding and alignment services, is proud to announce its all-new redesigned and extensively expanded website. The new site features a fresh new clean and crisp design, along with an all-new, intuitive navigation and user interface. The improved site features more information, more example photos and additional downloads not available previously. Other major new features include:
- A larger range of our services and industries served are now explained in further detail
- Listings of our certifications for each applicable service/industry, and a Certifications page with PDF downloads of each certificate
- The new About Us section features a full list of our customers and our credentials
- Learn about open positions on the Careers page
- Maps to each of our three shop locations
- Sign-up for our new mailing list to receive our newsletter
In addition, coming soon will be an online inquiry system featuring most of our common journal forms, as well as a new YouTube channel and Facebook page. Visit our site today at www.inplace.com, let us know what you think, and check back frequently for updates!
In-Place Machining Company designs and develops specialized machine tool systems, and provides precision on-site machining and measurement services to a wide range of industries including Mining & Cement Manufacturing; Nuclear, Fossil, Hydro and Wind Power Generation; Steel & Aluminum Production; Marine; Pulp & Paper Manufacturing; Petro-chemical; Infrastructure; General Manufacturing; and Scientific and Military customers. With over 80 employees in 3 locations around the USA, and perhaps the largest inventory of dedicated on-site machining systems in the world, In-Place Machining Company is ready to serve you In-Place… Any Place In The World.