Precision On-Site Welding & Machining Services
In-Place Machining Company is also a leader in the mobile welding industry specializing in R-Stamp Certified On-Site Welding – another key aspect of our on-site machining services. In-Place Machining Company holds the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors R-Stamp #1781 for certified boiler and pressure vessel weld repairs. With emergency response and highly trained certified welders, our welding department can provide a quick certified repair, construct welding repair plans, and provide written documentation of the repair process. We will provide a safe and reliable on-site mobile welding repair In-Place… Any Place in the World.
IPM strictly conforms with the high standards that are set out by the National Board. We are committed to excellent craftsmanship and customer service, exceeding client expectations for quality, value, and safety.
In-Place Machining Company’s full menu of Certified On-Site Welding Services include:
- In-house AWS certified welding inspector
- Welding procedures written in compliance with ANY code or specification
- Ongoing training to ensure our welders are top quality
- NAS 410 compliant NDE program
- Support for specialty metals
- Ability to perform weld repairs to journals and bores without part rotation
- SMAW (“Stick” Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- GMAW-P (Gas Metal Arc Welding- Pulsed)
- FCAW (Flux Core Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
To learn more about R-Stamp Welding, visit the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors Website.