Without rotating the shaft
- On-site Vertical or Horizontal Bearing Journal Machining and honing
- Crankshaft crankpin grinding and machining
- Turbine bearing journals and radial thrust faces
- Generator hydrogen H2 seals, bearings and collector rings
- Cement kiln and crusher feed and discharge end bearing journals
- All types of shaft repair using specialized planetary (orbital) machine tools
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of shaft components that In-Place Machining Company is able to repair using our proprietary rotating planetary machining equipment.
At IPM we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most responsive, and uniquely innovative on-site field machining services in the industry. Whether you have a small repair or a multi-unit modernization project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to minimize downtime and stretch your budget dollars.
Next time a scored or damaged bearing journal threatens your production, contact In-Place Machining Company to help get you back on-line, In-Place… Any Place in the World.