In-Place Machining Company is dedicated to our customers and colleagues around the globe, to the communities where our people live and work, and to the environment that we all share. We are committed to operating in a responsible and just manner and to incorporating sensible corporate social responsibility in all of aspects of our business. As the leader in precision industrial services, it is our duty to keep these efforts at the forefront of all company decisions, solutions, and business dealings.
Governance & Ethics
- We operate our business with the highest standards and a commitment to ethical conduct across all our business units, every single day.
- We adhere to our strong policies and practices for working ethically, honestly, and fairly in business dealings and in compliance with applicable laws while always demonstrating immense respect for human rights within our company, in the communities where we live, and where we travel to provide service.
- We are committed to a building a culture of safety in all our business units. To reinforce a safety culture, each IPM location has a dedicated Safety Committee, we hold a weekly safety meeting to discuss safety policies and best practices for all employees, and employees are assigned online safety training modules throughout the year.
- Our commitment to safety and compliance for all employees and our customers is quintessential to our business operations.
- We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits to our employees and work to ensure a safe and fair working environment both at our office locations and at the customer job sites.
- We work as a team and respect all perspectives, experiences, and ideas. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace and support all employees in their professional development and long-term career path. We recognize colleagues that perform well and encourage teamwork and support.
- We strongly believe that we have a responsibility beyond our own business operations to make positive contributions to the communities where we live and work. We highly encourage our employees and colleagues to contribute through volunteerism and financial gifts to those in need in our surrounding areas.
- We recognize that environmental sustainability is a global concern, and we are strongly committed to improving our environmental performance on an ongoing basis.