Precision On-Site Field Machining & Measurement Services for Diesel Engine Power & Propulsion Users
- Crankpin and Main Bearing Journal Machining, Grinding, Honing
- Crankshaft Straightening
- Portable Line Boring, Cylinder Boring & Sleeving
- Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair
- Bedplate & Foundation Machining
- Laser, Optical, Mechanical Alignment
- R-Stamp Certified Welding
- American Bureau of Shipping approved
- Lloyds approved
- Bureau Veritas approved
The examples above represent only a few of the many types of diesel engine repair and on-site field machining services that In-Place Machining Company offers our customers.
We perform on-site field machining repairs on large diesel engines aboard ships and barges and at land based power plants world-wide. Ship owners and power plant operators who require minimal downtime have relied on In-Place Machining Company for prompt, expert, and dependable service for more than 35 years. IPM completes in-situ machining and alignment projects economically and efficiently in cooperation with owners, classification societies, and manufacturers.
Whether you have a small repair or a massive rebuilding project, In-Place Machining Company will work with you to minimize downtime and get you back on-line, In-Place… Any Place in the World.