Heavy Industrial Machining & Large-Scale Cutting Services
In-Place Machining Company has been serving the needs of a wide range of Heavy Industrial and Manufacturing customers for over 40 years with complete On-site Field Machining, On-Site Measurement & Alignment, Diamond Wire Cutting, and other Large Scale Cutting & Drilling Services.
Quality Work Done Safely... It's In Everything We Do
Working safely protects employees, equipment, customers, customer assets, and vendors
Our Extensive Capabilities
IPM provides on-site machining, alignment, welding and Large Scale Cutting & Drilling services to a wide range of Heavy Industrial and Manufacturing customers worldwide. Our experienced machinists, welders and engineers travel to our customers’ facilities to repair large industrial equipment installations that can not be economically disassembled and/or transported to a local machine shop.
- Line Boring
- Journal & Shaft Refurbishment Including Sleeve Installation
- Custom Weld Repairs Including R-Stamp Certified Welds
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) of Suspected Cracks
- Foundation & Pedestal Machining
- On-Site Flange Facing
- Slew Bearing Surfaces
- In-Place Threaded Hole Repair
- Measurement & Alignment of Machinery
Heavy Industrial Diamond Wire Cutting
IPM’s Diamond Wire Cutting service has been flush cutting motor pads in paper mills and industrial plants for over 15 years. Smooth cuts to floors allow safe walkways when complete or expedite preparations for new pads.
- Motor Pedestal Flush Cuts
- Core Drill Foundation Plates
- Heat Exchanger Cuts
- Press Foundation Cutting and Drilling
- Specialized Tank Cutting
- Equipment Modification Cutting