Cold Cast Iron Repair For Broken Or Damaged Cast Iron
In-Place Machining Company’s Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair process is the proven method for repairing cracked, damaged, and broken cast iron. We use advanced engineering methods such as 3D modeling and finite element analysis to determine the best repair geometry, and we select the right materials using our proprietary forged keys and precision machined studs.
Quality Work Done Safely... It's In Everything We Do
Working safely protects employees, equipment, customers, customer assets, and vendors
Skilled Metalstitch® Technicians
While Metalstitch® repair design and materials selection are important factors in making a successful repair, operator skill, experience and craftsmanship are equally important. Only In-Place Machining Company uses dedicated technicians trained in accordance with the Metalock International Association’s procedures, and only IPM technicians are fully certified by ABS, Lloyds, DNV and other certification agencies.
Next time you need cast iron repair services, contact In-Place Machining Company to help get you back in service, In-place… Any Place in the World.
- Metalstitch® Cold Cast Iron Repair of broken or damaged cast iron
- Wide selection of specialty Metalstitch® materials from the official Metalock International Association supplier
- Surveyor approved processes include
- ABS – American Bureau of Shipping
- BV – Bureau Veritas
- DNV – Det Norske Veritas
- RINA – Royal Institute of Naval Architects
- Highly engineered repairs using finite element analysis
- Insurability, accountability, traceability
- The only United States member of the Metalock International Association
Contact IPM Today to See How We Can Help You
Discover the advantage of working with an industry pioneer with over 40 years of machining experience